DCC Character Sheet 1-1

So, I'm a huge fan of Dyson's Dodecahedron blog, and in t here he has several character sheets he's designed.  There's a great one for 0-level characters (two per page) but I wanted something a little better for characters who made it to 1st level.

He's got a great 'Permanent Character Record' that feels like the original AD&D character sheets I used in high school, along with the 'last will and testament' section.

True story, when I first broke them out for my gaming group, the old grognard of the group looked at the back, seeing the Last Will & Testament section and said  "Awesome!".  My 20-year old son looked at the back and said "Wait, hold on? ..."

Anyway, someone took Dyson's 5th Edition version, DCC'ed it, but it really didn't have room to write everything I needed, so I further altered the layout and blocking.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment